Well, I've been talking with the ministry and getting ideas of what to take and what not to take. My list of what to take may look something like this: ;)
*Bible & Journal
*My hydrotherapy notebook that I've compiled from my time at Wildwood
*Song book
*Bug spray
*Band aides (the ones there don't stick very good, I've been told)
*Bandanna
*Hat
*Around 10 changes of clothes
*Rain jacket
*Charcoal/Also something to put on cuts and bug bites..I've been told NOT to itch my bug bites!! Cuts infect very easily in tropical climates.
*Some shampoo & conditioner (they sell it but it comes in little bottles)
*I know you can buy soap there but Dove sensitive skin is my MOST FAVORITE kind in the whole wide world so there is going to be some in my suit case!!!!
*A few seasonings I can't get there like Country Life mock chicken seasoning, my favorite saucy ranch seasoning and a few cans of veggie hot dogs!!!
I'll be eating TONS of rice there and last night I was on the phone with the ministry and they were telling me which items I can buy there before I head out to my village and which items I might want to bring like some powdered soy milk, chicken seasoning, etc.
I'm sure this list will get longer the closer I get to packing my suitcase, wow, I can't believe this is actually happening!!! My lifelong dream is coming true!!! WOW!
One thing I won't have to pack.......RICE!!!!! lol
2 comments:
You forgot to put me on the list!
I'm sorry!!!! I can't forget you!!!!! You can be my roomate!!! ;)
Post a Comment