Saturday, April 11, 2009
Hoy Ikaw!!
Hello!!!! I just wanted to put a message on here that I am back home now!!! I arrived home Thursday afternoon and this is the first time that I have been online since I've been home. I am SOOO tired!! It is a long trip from the Philippines to Michigan!! Four planes, two airlines, two nights of travel, and traveling back 12 hours I'm SOOOO tired! My days are night and my nights are day but I know I'll get used to things soon. I'm in the stage where everything is so nice here but I feel a little out of place, overwhelmed, and trying to get used to my own culture again. I miss my students and my hut but it is good to be home, in my own bed and my own room and when I got home and looked in my closet I was so suprised about how much stuff I have!!! Ha ha ha! I will post pics and stories soon when I feel a little more "normal!!" :)
3 comments:
I'm glad you're home Jess! Been keeping you in prayer :) Look forward to hearing those stories...
I'm looking forward to pictures and stories!
-Kelsey 2007 teacher
thanks!! yeah it is good to be home and thank you so much for the prayers!! i could really feel the prayers from everyone back home!! thanks for stopping by my blog chantee and kelsey!!!
Post a Comment