Monday, December 10, 2007

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I'm so happy!!! I was finally able to get my 4x4!!!!!! Driving in the snow all the time with my big old car was getting tiresome for me so I saved my pennies and bought a little GEO Tracker. I would have liked something bigger but with gas that just wasn't a good option so, I opted for a little GEO. They are really cute and so tiny! I found mine off of auto trader. I was browsing on line and found it and Shane and Ben helped me make the decision to buy it. Shane went with me to the car dealer and did all the negotiating. Thanks Shane!!! I really prayed about getting it. If it wasn't God's will for me to have it I didn't want it! I really prayed and thought about it and Friday I went to go see it prepared, of course, with some cash!!! To make a long story short I bought it! I'm going to include some pics that were on the website of the Geo until I can take a few of my own. It is a '95 and it only had one owner who took really good care of it. It has 78,301 original miles and it has a warranty of a month or 3,000 miles whichever comes first. So here a few pics!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: