Monday, December 31, 2007

Your Grace Still Amazes Me....

As I look back on 2007 the words that come to my mind comes from a song by Phillips, Craig, and Dean, "Your Grace Still Amazes Me." The words to it goes like this:


My faithful Father, enduring Friend
Your tender mercy’s like a river with no end
It overwhelms me, covers my sin
Each time I come into Your presence
I stand in wonder once again

CHORUS:
Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
Your grace still amazes me
‘Cause Your grace still amazes me

Oh, patient Saviour,
You make me whole
You are the Author and the Healer of my soul
What can I give You, Lord, what can I say
I know there’s no way to repay You
Only to offer You my praise

It’s deeper, it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
It’s deeper it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
than anything my eyes can see (back to chorus)


This song speaks so amazingly of God's goodness to me this past year. His patience, his enduring love and support, His forgiveness of my sins, His comfort when I didn't think I could get past the pain, His healing power to make things new. In every way this year, in the good times and in the bad He has been there coaching me along, in the lonely times and in the happy times He has been seeking to teach me new lessons of His love. I pray that each of you have had a year full of His grace, full of His love. If you don't know Jesus as your personal Savior I would plead with you to get to know Him. I can't imagine my life without Him. Am I perfect, no. Have I reached perfection, hardly, but I can see His grace in my life and I don't know where I would be this year without Him. Give him a chance, dear friend, invite Him into your life and watch how His grace becomes amazing to you.
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

No comments: