Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas day pics from our house....

I'm sitting between two of the cutest guys on the planet, my brothers!!!




Shane and his gorgeous girlfriend, Rebecca


My family by the christmas tree after christmas dinner. :) That pic actually turned out! You should have seen how many times we had to retake!


I love this pic of Shane and Bebby, they look so much alike!! They are perfect together!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Hey, I followed the link from your AOY profile. I can't figure out if I know you or not. I was looking at the pictures, and recognized a bunch of faces. I know Abby, Rebecca, and Bethany.

Adventism is a small world, who knows.

Blessings,
Brandon

Unknown said...

Hi Brandon,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I don't think I've met you before but that is really cool that you know Abby, Rebecca, and Bethany!! What a small world!
Please feel free to come back anytime!
Blessings,
Jessica