Richard & Mary..Engagement Picture 2007 Lake Michigan
I'm an excited bride's maid..... I just can't help it!! My friends Richard and Mary are getting married!! I've known about this for practically a few months now and Mary and I have already hit some bridal shops but I just got their "save the date" ecard and it's starting to hit me that yes, they are actually getting married!!! Mary and I have started playing around with ideas in our heads for the wedding but it seemed like such a long time away that we really couldn't do much else. The wedding date is July 13, 2008! I can't wait! We still have several months yet to plan but that is a good thing, because Richard is starting college here in a few days, and then in January I plan on starting college. Plus, Mary's Mom is out of state so I'm trying to be as much of help as I can to her...It's so cool because my brothers and Richard are all best buddies and and we all pretty much work at the same place...well, there aren't too many single girls around here and Richard wasn't sure when his princess was going to walk into his life.. Then, we heard that a girl was coming to work in our store here..hmm.... :) Well, to make a long story short she came in time for Valentine's Day just as there was a Valentine's Banquet planned... and the rest, as they say was history!!! Love you Richard and Mary!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment