Thanks for the encouragment!! I would love to know how to take better pics, my brothers are naturals and I just fumble along!!! I don't think I'm going to make it to GYC this year. My friend's wedding is the 21st of December and I'm a bridesmaid so I think I'm going to be pretty busy! In Michigan we are going to have a Great Lakes Youth Conference at Andrews University the end of this month so I'm looking foward to that!!!! It is the fist annual GLYC and is a direct outgrowth of GYC!!!
2 comments:
My, what beautiful pictures!!!! You are quite a photographer! See you at GYC???
Thanks for the encouragment!! I would love to know how to take better pics, my brothers are naturals and I just fumble along!!!
I don't think I'm going to make it to GYC this year. My friend's wedding is the 21st of December and I'm a bridesmaid so I think I'm going to be pretty busy! In Michigan we are going to have a Great Lakes Youth Conference at Andrews University the end of this month so I'm looking foward to that!!!! It is the fist annual GLYC and is a direct outgrowth of GYC!!!
Post a Comment