Wow, has life ever been crazy...Last week I almost lost my brother and his girlfriend to a four wheeler accident. It was a total miracle that they didn't loose their life or break any bones. My brother was shocked that he lived through it and when they were air born the second time on the way down he thought that, that was the end for him. We have all been just praising God for another chance at life for these two very special people, Shane and Rebecca. I'm just so glad that they are alive, even though they are may have scratches and bruises they are ALIVE!!!!!! Praise God!!!!! It's so sad to think that at funerals some of the nicest things are said, the most beautiful flowers purchased, meaningful songs sang in their honor...let's do that today and not have any regrets. When they are dead they won't know what they meant to us. Live in the moment for this moment is all we are promised....
2 comments:
Hey Jess,
You're sweet. I'm glad you wrote about us. I'm glad to be alive too!!! Thanks for all your love. You're the best!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! You are very sweet as well!!!
Love you lots!!!!
Post a Comment