Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Praise God For Life!!!!
My friend Mary and I went out Monday night to pick up bridesmaid dresses for her upcoming wedding and we were driving along in town and had just gone through an intersection when a car came from the center lane right towards my car! I slammed on the breaks and tried to keep from getting hit by their car! Their car was headed straight for mine! Thankfully no one was behind me because everything happened so fast that I would have been rearended. There wasn't a whole lot of traffic out thankfully! If they would have hit me it would have hit my side of the car and probably would have sent us spinning all over the road. I couldn't believe that they were running me over to get into the right lane! I just thank the Lord that Mary and I didn't get hit because we were inches from it. The angels kept their hand over the car and us! I make it a habit to pray when going places before I leave the driveway that the Lord will protect me. He does protect and answer prayers!!!!! Praise the Lord that Mary and I are not in the hospital over this Thanksgiving holiday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment