I leave the 17th of August for the Philippines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't checked to see if I've mentioned this date before or not, if I'm being redundant I'm sure Brandon will let me know!!! lol, thanks brandon :) *blush*
Me oh my, I've seen the itinerary and man, is it ever going to be a LONG trip!! I'm so happy and excited though and can't believe that yes, I am actually doing this! The ministry bought my ticket in faith as I have around $1,000 out of the $2,500 and the $1,000 doesn't quite cover my ticket. So, please continue to pray that the Lord will continue to send financial support for my trip. Thank you!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Wow ur really leaving. I'm praying that you will be greatly blessed during your time in the Philippines. It's sad that you have to leave some things behind, but it's good to move on in life even if it is far across the ocean.
I know it! I can't believe I'm actually leaving!!! It's really a dream come true! I've wanted to do overseas missionary work since I was a little girl and now I have the opportunity to actually do it for longer than a month somewhere!
btw: I'm sure I know you but I don't recognize the screen name?
Hey, Jess,
It's I, you're missionary "nemesis" from AOY. :)
I am very jealous that you're going on a mission trip again... Sigh... Man, it seems like you're being blessed with the wonderful opportunities.
Well, even though I am jealous, I'll keep you in my prayers, you along with the awesome youths that took the will of God as a passion. May God bless you even more. Let me know how the experience been for you in Philippines.
Oh, PS: when you get to Philippines, this means Hello in Tagalog, "Kamustaka." :) Wish you the best.
-AFL
Hey!
Thanks for the good wishes and prayers. I need LOTS of prayers!!! I'm getting very excited and I just can't believe I'm actually going but it's true! I have the tickets already and I'm finishing up my shopping for the trip.
Thanks for starting my language learning!
Blessings!
Hi there!!! May you'll be blessed as you start your adventure with you. You will be loved... Have a safe trip...
Post a Comment