Saturday, August 09, 2008

ASI is Over :(

Ben's first flight ever!!!


On the plane

My plane!



Yummy breakfast....I had to get up at 3:20am so this proved to be a LONG day!



My Mom and I sharing my headphones, feeling kinda restless and sick of being in the air. It's been 4 years since I've flown so as we neared landing I started feeling kinda sick and really scared. Landings are the HARDEST thing in the world for me..




At the beginning of the flight, I love take offs and this was the first time that I got to fly with my whole family!!!!!!!!



Wow, what an incredible ASI experience I have had this past few days! I can't believe it all is finally over. I am so grateful for this spiritual experience before I head out to the Philippines though. I heard the most inspiring sermon by our leader, Elder Paulson, reminding us that we are NEVER ALONE, that God is always there. I need that so much as I get ready in the next few days for this new experience awaiting me in the Philippines. God is so awesome and as I sit here out on my veranda at the hotel I can see how God is involved in every aspect of my life. I'm learning complete dependence on Him as I step out in faith.













No comments: