Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Update on my arm...

Please keep my arm in your prayers, I got my Hepatitis shots Friday and it looks like I have either an infection or a reaction to the shot. Where the shot was given is all red, hot, and swollen. I went back to the doctor and had them look at it and he was surprised and wasn't sure exactly what it was but put me on some meds. My mom has been putting charcoal poultices on my arm and I've been taking the meds so please pray! The Philippines is not a good place to get infections as the climate is tropical and it is hard and takes longer for things like that to heal. I know that God has awesome things in store for me in the Philippines and that the devil is trying his hardest to mess things up so please pray for my protection and healing for my arm.

No comments: