Friday, February 22, 2008

The card I got on valentines day

I really should take a picture of the card I received on Valentines Day, I should...really it's so funny!

I stepped away from my desk for a few minutes on Valentines and when I got back a card was at my desk. It is yellow and on the front of it, it's says, "Congratulations on Valentines Day!" "Hmm.. who is this from," I wondered between burst of laughter at how funny the wording seemed.

Well, I opened it up and inside it said, "You're already half way to being a couple!" There is also a half of a drawn heart with half of the words "Happy Valentines Day." It was so funny!! I just busted out laughing, turned around to my boss and asked him who it was from and all he could do was just laugh! So I knew who it was from!

Blessings sometimes are big and sometimes they are so tiny that you have to look for them but they are usually right in front of your face just like the yellow Valentines card at my desk...... The "little" blessings in life are in reality the "biggest" and it is what keeps us going when the going gets hard.

But hey, now I know the truth ( at least according to the card).... I'm already half way to being a couple! lol ;)

No comments: