Monday, February 11, 2008

Tis the season for weddings

Rebecca and I went to Linda's wedding shower last Sunday and here are a few pics...

My friend, Linda, is getting married on March 2, and this wedding shower was held a few Sundays ago. As you can see from her smiling face, she's getting pretty excited (and nervous!!!) !!!!!

The food was yummy...


We played lots of games and this was one we played. We divided up in 2 teams. The older ladies wanted to play against us younger ladies. So Naomi, Linda's mother in law, was the "bride" on the older ladies side and for my team they chose me for their "bride." The teams then had to make wedding dresses out of tissue paper and tape!!! It was great fun!!


It was really hard for Linda to choose which dress she liked best but in the end our team won! It was a great wedding shower though, and I'm really excited for Linda. She is a great girl and I'm so happy for her!!!!!!! Congrats to John & Linda!!!!!


2 comments:

Eagle said...

You are going to make a beautiful bride someday!

Unknown said...

you are too sweet!!!!