Friday, February 08, 2008

The joys of Psychology

I'm finally getting more comfortable with being in college again. I wasn't quite sure how things were going to be since I've been out of it for quite sometime but it's amazing after a few classes and a real good test you have more of an idea of what to expect. At least that is the way it is for me. I still don't like the idea of taking a 3 hour long Psyc class after a long day at work but last night for the first time I actually enjoyed that class! Wonder of wonders! I can't believe it! Also, I got my test results back on the test I took and it was pretty good! I was amazed! First tests are always the hardest for me because you don't really know what to expect and if you've studied enough or not. I studied off her Power Point slides and the work sheet she has online and I did fine! I am not interested in reading the book, so I'm going to try my hardest to get through the class without reading the book! We'll see how that goes! Keep me in prayer though becuase I've already had a little bit of a run in with her about a particular situation and I just need prayers to be able to get through this class!

No comments: