My advice, DON'T GET SICK!!!!! Reasons being:
- It's not fun
- Your stuck in bed most of the day, not out of force but out of sheer desire because you feel so bad
- You miss school (my psych test..oh my psych test)
- You miss work ($$$$$$)
- It's not the most pleasant experience to feel your head pounding and nothing can make the pain go away
- It's not the best route if your looking for time off of work, you won't get anything done around the house and if you do it will take twice as long, believe me!!!
This respiratory influenza stuff is HORRIBLE!!!!! If you know someone who has it, like me, tell them to go home and go to bed and not to show their little face until their fever has passed!!!!! It is so contagious. Ugh...well, don't worry, I won't show my face until the fever has passed and I don't really think posting a picture of the way I look right now would be a very good idea, although it might get the point across!!!
4 comments:
Get well soon, Jessica!
I always have to learn the hard way...
I'm feeling much better today! Praise the Lord!! Thanks for the get well wishes Mrs. Arakawa!!
It seems like I'm having to learn the hard way too a lot of the time but Brandon, PLEASE, you don't want to learn this one the hard way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Thanks for stopping by!
I should have read your post, Brandon, about being sick first.. now I get it!!!
Post a Comment