Monday, March 03, 2008


Sabbath afternoon I needed some time to just think so I went to the beach. It was a pretty mild day for winter and it didn't feel too bad out. I decided to bring my camera along to capture the north pole feel of the frozen lake.


The white, bumpy, snowy hills are frozen waves..



I decided not to go all the way out on the pier since I was by myself but had to take a few pics of what is looks like when everything is frozen over. I have pics earlier in my summer/fall posts of being at the beach and on the pier and everything, well this is what that same pier and beach look like in the winter!





It looks so much like what I would picture the north pole to look like!! Frozen waves, snow, ice, and cold, cold, cold!!!!!

No comments: