Rebecca and I decided to go to the beach Sabbath and take pictures of the waves, birds, pier, and just hang out. It was a lot of fun and we both brought our cameras. The sun was shining and we had a great time. The problem was though that I fell in love when I went to the beach. I didn't know I was going to fall in love when I left the house though that is the problem. I have been thinking about a certain something for awhile now.....well, here it is.... My brothers are very good at photography and so is
Rebecca, you should see some of the videos and pics they make and take, it's amazing! I have been floundering along behind them and for the first time on Sabbath
Rebecca let me use her camera!! She wanted me to try it but I wasn't sure so she finally persuaded me to try it and wow..... I'm so in love! Seems like being in love and being broke go hand in hand though......Maybe I'll have enough after putting tires on the tracker with the income tax money to start a new savings account for a new camera..Wow, a camera with a lens makes the world of difference. For now, you all will just have to suffer with the camera I have.....sigh........
The waves are starting to break apart... (that means it's spring time here in the North Pole!!!!)

No more snow on the shore!

The faint line of land looking stuff by the pier is actually frozen waves that haven't melted.

This leaf caught my attention as it laid so beautifully under the water. It was so cool looking!
Lake Michigan is my favorite place to be!
Here are some pics from the wedding I attended recently for one of my brother's best buddies.

Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!

The happy Mr. & Mrs. John Pike!

Is it almost over?

Receptions are way too long!
Pics of my slide off into the ditch are coming....

No comments:
Post a Comment